N & Z are both Legitimate!

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2007
      Hello Model Builders,

      I am very pleased to say that to date, Friday, Dec 28 2007,
      we have plenty of entries making the contest real for both scales
      (N & Z). http://www.micronart.com/contest.html

      Closing date for entry of images is Jan 15 2008.
      Closing date for voting is Jan 25 2008.
      Winners announcement is Jan 29 2008.

      Even though we have many HO customers, so far there is
      only one entry representing this vast group. Unless there
      are at least nine more entries before Jan 15 2008, HO
      scale will miss out.

      So, if any of you have HO scale friends or in addition to
      N or Z scale, you have modeled either pure scratch in HO
      or Micron Art HO brass kits, feel free to enter them or
      contact your HO scale friends who have models, either
      "scratch" built or from Micron Art kits.

      One caveat, "kit bashed" models from other manufacturers
      in any scale will not be entered.

      Thanks and congratulations to all those who have stepped up!

      Liz & Rey Wellman
      http://www.micronart.com