Re: [Z_Scale] Micro-Trains Plastic Storage Boxes...

  • Edward Scullin
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 24, 2007
      Bob
      Don't want to bother Joe with something this trivial. Saving him for something big, like a Big
      Boy or a Challenger in Z.
      Just checked with a box I had gotten some thing in and it will hold 32 plus minimal padding. It
      is a Priority Mail box that is 7" by 7" by 61/2" high.
      Is 32 OK with you?
      Where do I send the money?
      Shipping address is
      Ed Scullin