Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Hallmark PA converted

  • Garth Hamilton
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 23, 2007
      At 06:51 AM 12/23/2007, "Joe DAmato" shipsure2003@... wrote:

      >Dave,
      >
      >If I end up doing the modification sometime after Christmas, I'll be
      >molding and casting them and will post the results. If anyone wants
      >one or two I can make them available.
      >
      >Joe

      Hi Joe

      Certainly I would be interested. I have look at the possibility but
      do not have any photos of the FA to be able to do the chop.

      It would required at least 4 cuts I would think and as Dave said with
      this metal shell that is a problem. I do not have a saw blade that
      would go all the way through in one cut either. I was considering
      casting in alumilite the PA shell and then doing the cutting but
      after Christmas I will have one of the Pro-Z EF65 sets to play with.

      regards
      Garth