Re: [n_scale] N scale is close to legit for contest.

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2007
      Hello Tom, et alia

      The way I see it, the central focal point of the picture should be
      the one item considered if you are favoring "models" On the other
      hand, I would assume that some are considering the entire scene,
      the quality of it. It's getting harder for me to favor one picture over
      another myself (though I won't be voting anyway).

      I have received pictures that are several shots of the same model.
      I just pick one that I think has the strongest overall quality and
      post it. Each contestant gets one shot of each model that he/she
      has built, photographed and sent, regardless of whether or not
      someone else may have already entered the same model.

      Hope this helps, but in some ways I'm just as confused ;>))

      Rey
      http://www.micronrart.com