returned to Z

  • griffinfgms39157
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2007
      Thanks, Mr. Moderator. I have returned to Z after a brief (but still
      involved) venture into N: the local club now has a permanent site for
      the layout in larger scales than Z--so I have a few SD 70Mac's & dash
      9's already dcc'ed for the N layout. But I have sneaked in my new
      purchase of the BNSF Coalporters from Rob and Anthony---just to show
      off the detail that is available in Z....

      My layout will certainly be in Z; it looks like something in 1:220//
      Now it's only along one wall. More expansion plans.

      Fred Griffin