Re: Beginner

  • ktanskan@ruuvi.me.tut.fi
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 1 4:18 AM
      Hi,
      you can widen the layout on the place of curves by letting
      the blue foam board hang a little over the edges of the shelf.
      Two inch board is rigid enough for that. It is not wise to
      build a layout right on top of the shelf anyway, like I did with
      the first phase of my railroad.
      Blue foam board is a good base for shaping landscape, digging wires
      into, planting trees, etc.
      Kari Tanskanen ktanskan@...
      http://tappi.me.tut.fi/~ktanskan/photo/z/
      Tampere University of Technology Machine Design Laboratory