Re: RE : Re: RE : [Z_Scale] New Z Layout (sorry mistake)

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 4, 2007
      John,

      Yes, AZL has been working with two manufacturers to create a drop-in decoder
      for Z. As of now, AZL is pressing forward with one manufacturer to create the
      drop-ins. It is too soon to announce any details but progress is being made.

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      http://www.ztrack.com/
      Distributor American Z Line

    • Ellen
      Message 2 of 23 , Nov 4, 2007
        John

        That sounds super!!!! Loren has done his job again!!!

        I saw the Coumbia River Gorge on a trip to the west this summer and its
        a fantastic area to model. I look forward to seeing your work progress

        Ellen
        Indianapolis