Fw: Z-scale

  • Jim Glass
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2007
      Charlie, here is a beginning for your re-entry into Z scale activity.

      Charlie lives in Redding, CA area and plans on attending the Medford train show. Loren, as a fellow dentist and Z scaler, he will be looking for you. Your defense will be a complimentary copy of a recent Z-Track magazine. I invited him to bring some rolling stock also.

      Jim Glass
      Redmond, WA,USA