Ztrack magazine

  • Ellen
    Message 1 of 63 , Nov 1, 2007
      I opened the latest Ztrack that arrived today and was thrilled to see
      my Humidor in the NTS report. Made my day and my week

      Thanks Rob
      Ellen
    • ztrack@aol.com
      Message 63 of 63 , Nov 2, 2007
        Ellen,

        You are welcome. I just HAD to share this with the readers. I loved running
        it during the NTS and it sure was a hit with the crowds. I am glad you liked
        our little surprise.

        Rob

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        6142 Northcliff Blvd.