Re: Evan Designs

  • Ysbrand van der Veen
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 28, 2007
      I bought their Bricks program a couple of years ago.
      No good zo Z-scale.

      A truly objective review of the modelbuilder can be found here.
      http://www.housatonicrr.com/ModBldReview.htm

      The promise of the program is great, but obviously there's still work
      to be done at Evan design.

      Best,
      Ysbrand

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "David George" <dgeorge24619@...>