Re: Roadbed

  • hobbycraftsnmore
    Message 1 of 23 , Oct 28, 2007
      I have used and sell the IBL roadbed I think it easyer to use then
      cutting down N Scale and the sheet of cork is more work then its worth
      plus its to short. When you said that it seem to high it is the same
      high as the MTL's new track.I show how to connect mtl flex and marklin
      track to the MTL new track on my website where you can see the high of
      all these.
      Just go to

      http://www.hobbycraftsnmore.com

      Then click the green hobby link at the top
      Then click the FNQ link at the left side to see it

      or

      copy and paste

      http://www.hobbycraftsnmore.com/FAQ%20Pages/FAQ%20Main%20Page.htm

      to take you right there