Re: Looking for windows

  • rich
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 27, 2007
      Hi All
      I've been thinking of cutting a sheet or two of windows and doors.
      I can cut from bristol board or 1/64 plywood. Let me know what you want
      for windows and doors IE double hung, 4 over 4 ,4over 6 , and for
      doors std walk doors, garage or shop doors, can even do storefronts.
      Check my web site for some buildings and window ,door types.
      plus all widows and doors will include trim as required.
      rich
      www.rslaserkits.com