September/October Ztrack Now Available!

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2007
      The September/October 2007 issue of Ztrack is now available! In this issue
      you will find the NTS 2007 report, Susan Shrader’s great exhibit, Minitec
      releases Z scale corn, ZettZeit announces SBB TM II tractor, N Scale Architect’s
      EaZyKit series, Sonder Modelle Z offers options, Review: box girder bridge set,
      NSC's special sets and so much more!

      If you are not a subscriber, you can do so online at: www.ztrack.com

      Ztrack, where Z'eeing is believing!

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      http://www.ztrack.com/
      Distributor American Z Line

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2008
        The September/October 2008 issue of Ztrack Magazine is now available and in
        the mail to subscribers. The issue if packed 48 pages of Z! In this issue, you
        will find articles on the following:

        NTS 2008 Anaheim Report
        Simple weathering you can do in under one hour
        Michael Duggan of “Paw of a Bear”
        Hobby Crafts N More Northern reefer
        Sparkling Star Model’s circus wagons
        MTL announces runner packs
        GCLaser expands line
        N Scale Architect’s ForeGround Trees
        Mike Tylick’s DB steam layout
        and so much more!

        I think every one will really like the center spread. BTW... spoiler alert...
        we do prove that MTL's SD40-2 is real!

        Also, here in the Ztrack office, we are busy working on the November/December
        2008 and the January/February 2009 issues. The November/December issue will
        feature two layouts including Jim O'Connell's CCRR Southern Division and David
        Hanson's Rail Zeppelin themed layout.

        Not a subscriber? Then get started today! We will have your first issue in
        the mail within 24 hours of subscribing! Already a subscriber? Then take
        advantage of our specials on back issues and subscriber specials of AZL products and
        Special Imprint cars. To get started today, please visit:

        www.ztrack.com

        Rob Kluz

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        6142 Northcliff Blvd.
        Dublin, OH 43016
        phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
        www.ztrack.com
        www.ztrackcenter.com
        Distributor American Z Line

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2011
          The September/October issue of Ztrack is now available. The main theme....
          Z Wins Big At The National Train Show!! You will also find articles on:

          Steve Pilling's layouts
          MTL's 40' reefers
          Mitchell's review - Stonebridge's historic yard tower
          AZL announces new products
          MTL introduces ice plant
          Installing pilots and plows on AZL's GP30
          BLS MOW set released by FR
          Märklin to address 'Ludmilla' concerns
          Märklin's fall new items
          And so much more!

          Not a subscriber? Then get started today!!! We are still offering free
          trees from JTT to new subscribers! This is an incredible offer! Sign up today
          at:

          http://www.ztrack.com/

          Rob

          Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          Distributor American Z Line
          Authorized MTL, Full Throttle and Tenshodo dealer
          www.ztrack.com
          www.ztrackcenter.com
          www.ztrackresale.com
          6142 Northcliff Blvd