Re: 10th Annual Maple Valley Operating Model Train Show Oct 20-21, REPORT

  • thomasc600
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2007
      Hope see some pictures maple valley show.Gayle and I have been ask put
      on another show in dec. at the nursing home so we set up G gauge
      trains 2 n scale trains1 pulling a shay and 3- Z scale lay outs what
      we need help with be how tell gayle down load pictures if want to see
      that show she get them to the printer shes just not knowabe about
      putting in file in yahoo or Z central station