Re: Want to thank Ellen Bruce Sandy and Thomas for good time in Indy.

  • Thomas Welsch
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 24, 2007
      Thomas,

      It was great to see you again and meet Gayle and help you experience
      the show. The idea behind the Z Bend Track standards is to allow
      module builders from anywhere to get together and run trains. I think
      the visitors in Indy were suitably impressed with our modules. I'm
      sorry you missed the last 2 rows of vendors, they were the best.
      LOL LOL It's always difficult to decide what you should and
      shouldn't buy at one of these shows. I hope my guidance and
      information will help when you decide what you want to do about a
      module.

      When should we expect the Z scale Shay?? LOL

      I'm glad you had a good time...we sure did.
      Thanks for coming and helping,
      Thom Welsch
      MidweZt HaulerZ

      P.S. John, I'm going to see if any of the pics I took are good
      enough to post.

      > Was wonderful see Ellen again meet Thomas and Bruce and
      Sandy.The