Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Shrinking perceptions

  • Slvanus Apps
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 6, 2007
      If you want a real surprise, check out the latest Freudenreich release, the 22 foot wooden ore cars, they look tiny even compared to other Z scale cars, especially the Full Throttle centerflow cars or the Gundersons or the 50 foot boxcars
      Robert <airforce_loadmaster@...> wrote:

      > On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 08:40:28 -0000
      > "flyerbait" <flyerbait@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Had a start today, i have not been to a hobby shop for a few
      months,
      > > just working on my own z scale stuff. Anyways walked into one of
      the
      > > local stores and saw all the latest N scale equipment that they
      had on
      > > display, and all of it looked very over sized! My eyes have
      developed
      > > a case of the Z's. even H.O looks enormous!
      >
      > Thats why its called HO
      >
      > H.O. -> Horribly Oversized ;)
      >
      > Alan

      Alan,

      My wife calls my Z scale models "TWEEZER TRAINS"

      Robert