Re: - Survey time!

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 1999
      Here is my wish list fellow Z-heads!

      Survey #1

      What are your 1st and 2nd suggestions in each of the following
      categories:

      1. USA motive power: Geep 7 or 9 w/DB, (under $200), Budd RDC3,
      2. European motive power: not my continent,
      3. USA rolling stock: covered hopper, 50's era reefer,
      4. European rolling stock: see #2,
      5. Other motive power: Brownhoist crane, SW1200 (what the heck!),
      6. Other rolling stock: 6 axle depressed centre flat (I already made a
      Russel snow plow!), US piggy back flat w/trailers,
      7. Structures: line side buildings, track speeder sheds, etc.
      8. Anything else that comes to mind? How about SP and UP oil tenders, an F7B
      for everyone else (yeah I made one of them too!)

      Take care all,

      Jeffrey MacHan
      Val Ease Central Railroad
    • Dan MacKellar
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 1999

        >Survey #1
        >
        >What are your 1st and 2nd suggestions in each of the following categories:
        >
        >1. USA motive power,
        SD9, GP9
        >2. European motive power,
        British Railways 'Deltic', BR Class 37
        >3. USA rolling stock,
        Hoppers, Auto Racks
        >4. European rolling stock,
        Dunno
        >5. Other motive power,
        4-8-2, any prototype
        >6. Other rolling stock,

        Large Crane, Snowplow, Double stack cars
        >7. Structures,
        More USA style structures - Walthers, are you listening...?
        Coal Mine
        >8. Anything else that comes to mind?

        more modern North American vehicles

        Regards,