Re: - Survey time!
- Here is my wish list fellow Z-heads!
What are your 1st and 2nd suggestions in each of the following
1. USA motive power: Geep 7 or 9 w/DB, (under $200), Budd RDC3,
2. European motive power: not my continent,
3. USA rolling stock: covered hopper, 50's era reefer,
4. European rolling stock: see #2,
5. Other motive power: Brownhoist crane, SW1200 (what the heck!),
6. Other rolling stock: 6 axle depressed centre flat (I already made a
Russel snow plow!), US piggy back flat w/trailers,
7. Structures: line side buildings, track speeder sheds, etc.
8. Anything else that comes to mind? How about SP and UP oil tenders, an F7B
for everyone else (yeah I made one of them too!)
Take care all,
Val Ease Central Railroad
>What are your 1st and 2nd suggestions in each of the following categories:
>1. USA motive power,
>2. European motive power,British Railways 'Deltic', BR Class 37
>3. USA rolling stock,Hoppers, Auto Racks
>4. European rolling stock,Dunno
>5. Other motive power,4-8-2, any prototype
>6. Other rolling stock,Large Crane, Snowplow, Double stack cars
>7. Structures,More USA style structures - Walthers, are you listening...?
>8. Anything else that comes to mind?more modern North American vehicles
Proud Zed Head since 1997!