Re: The End of the New CCRR

  • Jeff BAZ-man
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 5, 2007
      Daniel, I thought your layout was like life's experiences: you add
      to the "new" end and take away from the old, like a computer FIFO.
      That whay you always have continued growth.

      I always have more to add to my modules, I have so little detail.
      For our BAZ BoyZ modules, I have all the track !!!

      Ciao

      Jeff
      SF Bay Area Z

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Baechtold"
      <daniel.baechtold@...> wrote:

      > Jim
      >
      > I know exactly what your feeling. I am on my 12th layout by now
      and have destroyed all the other 11 (I have plenty of firewood now :-
      )
      > I love to see trains running on my diorama but for me the much
      more interesting thing is to build and create after my visions.
      > It's also some progress of learning, of getting better at
      modelling and all that (well, I have to say, Jim you already have
      the black belt in modelling).

      > Didn't you think about selling it instead of destroying it? just
      wondering...

      > Best wishes, Daniel
      >
      > <Some railroad modellers live to build. Can't always happen
      unless you
      > <want a place full of railroad layouts. Eventually you run out of
      > <room. The alternative is tear down what you have already built
      and
      > <start over for the pure pleasure of building another layout.
      > <
      > <Did you play with Lego as a kid, or do your kids play with Lego?
      After