Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Help Me Decide

  • John Mui
    Message 1 of 37 , Oct 4, 2007
      Reynard, we are talking about modelling here. We dont need to be exact. I
      just need a modern looking warehouse. It just to be big looking. Most of us
      dont have that much space. Look at yards. Even with big layouts, there isn't
      a prototypical size yard, and we are talking z too. If it cant be modern,
      then I can settle on something semi-modern.

      Loren, did you take the pictures yet? I bet Reynard is waiting for them.

      John
      Message 37 of 37 , Oct 4, 2007
        Diesel? What's that? Steam on forever. Cheers, Jim CCRR