Re: [Z_Scale] Help Me Decide

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 37 , Oct 3, 2007
      Etched logging trucks would be great uh huh!!
      Loren

      #1099 Cigar Factory. Would have both front and rear loading
      docks, awnings, chimneys, high windows, dock doors, lightning rods, etc.
      3] Cast bells, sand domes & cattle catcher sets for redoing Marklin
      locomotives, etc.
      4] Cast tractor with photo etched roller plows & harvesters.
      5] Art Deco (Union Pacific style) medium size passenger depot.
      Hopefully not too small or too big.
      6] Small southwestern stucco style depot with tile roof.
      7] Send a suggested item that you believe would fit in with the
      kinds of things we make here at Micron Art.
      YARD ITEMS
      8] Diesel fueling platform with hanging fuel hoses and sanding
      towers.
      9] An engine washing facility to adjoin the above product.

      An endless list! You can email me offline or on the forums. I'd like
      to hear your ideas , your enthusiasms.

      Best regardZ,
      Reynard
      http://www.micronart.com

    • Jim O'Connell
      Message 37 of 37 , Oct 4, 2007
        Diesel? What's that? Steam on forever. Cheers, Jim CCRR