Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Gotthard Pass- December Model Railroader

  • David Epling
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 3, 2007
      Without naming names....one of the major problems I had with MR was with
      editors no longer there, perhaps a re-thinking of the situation with the
      newer staff in mind might change a few things in the ay MR looks at things
      these days.

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 3, 2007
        David, Fair enough. I don't know if Mr. Thompson is still there or
        not. But I will tell you something, unless one of the new editors
        paying my rent I think they should be named if someone has had
        problems. I stand by my previous statements. Cheers, Jim CCRR

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "David Epling" <david_epling@...>
        wrote:

        > Without naming names....one of the major problems I had with MR was
        with
        > editors no longer there, perhaps a re-thinking of the situation
        with the
        > newer staff in mind might change a few things in the ay MR looks at
        things
        > these days.

      • David Epling
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 3, 2007
          Thompson is gone...as is the guy I dealt with. It seems to me that it is now
          pretty much all new people except for Jim and Andy

          I've been giving some thought to re-submitting a couple of my photos to
          Trackside photos because of it