Japanese Pro-Z... more delay

  • Alex
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      I was in my local Japanese hobby shop a few days ago.
      I noticed the Pro-Z posters were no longer being displayed.
      I asked when did they expect the Pro-Z to be in stock. One of the sales
      staff actually laughed when I asked about it. They said not any time
      soon.
      They received instructions to remove all advertisment materials for Pro-
      Z until further notice.

      Alex
      Jindaiji, Chofu-shi, Tokyo
      TechRepL1011