Re: [Z_Scale] Re: American Style Bumping Posts

  • Ed Dalman
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 20, 2007
      Thanks Kevin, it helped.
      Ed

      hobbycraftsnmore <hobbycraftsnmore@...> wrote:

      Hi Ed

      Sorry I have tried my best to make the picture as clear as possible.

      The difference between the 0010 and the 0020 are the tension beams
      (The tension beams are the supports that come down from the
      head/strike plate to the back end.) The 0010 and 0011 have the
      tension beams (which are made of rails) facing up just like the rail
      on the track are. The 0020 and the 0021 have the tension beams (which
      are made of rails) laying on there side.Hope that helps.

      Kevin
      Hobby Crafts N More
      http://www.hobbycraftsnmore.com

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Ed Dalman <dalman220z@...> wrote:

      > Hi Kevin, I was looking over your website and tried to decide what
      the differences are beside color.
      > So, here are my questions:
      > What is the difference between p/n 010 001 001 0010 [upright
      position] versus 010 001 001 0020 [sideway position].