Re: 2 Stall Limited

  • Jeff BAZ-man
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 20, 2007
      THATS stellar !!! WOW !

      I don't need one right now but I'll put it on a near future module.
      If you don't sell them well or are not out fo them in the next
      months, I WILL buy one from you but let anyone that needs one now
      have the opportunity to.

      Jeff
      SF Bay Area Z

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Michael Hilliard <mchwilton@...>