3' x 3' layout

  • non
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2007
      I want to build a small 3' x 3' layout to show people the fun of z
      scale in my store.
      Has anyone built one this size using the MTL track. I like building
      layout as a teaching tool. The pass four 3 N and one Z scale I do it
      slow so people can come back and watch it grow.

      Aaron Poscovsky
      zscalemodeltrains.com
    • Loren Snyder
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2007
        Aaron,
        Didn't you post this months ago? I've already see pictures of one of your Z
        layouts you were building in your store, or is this a new one?
        Loren