July/August Z Track

  • Larry Donsbach
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7, 2007
      I just finished reading Ztrack and I want to than Rob Klluz on
      another "job well done."

      I want to add a comment on John Bartolotto's review of Gerhard
      Petkelis's products. I agree that the web site it just about self
      explanitory if you just brows thru the site. I ordered a few items and
      they were delivered very quickly. But what I wanted to add, is that to
      my surprise, Gerhard includes English instruction for those items that
      are require them.

      I want to thank John for the great writeup of the zscaleinfo.com web
      site.

      Larry Donsbach
      San Antonio, TX
      www.zscaleinfo.com
    • David George
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 7, 2007
        Looks like I will have to wait until mid sept to read the july/aug ztrack.Hasn't come yet.
        I'm leaving today for a London-Dalmation Coast 12 day trip.
        Ta-Ta,,,,Y'all
        Mister Dave
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 8, 2007
          Larry,

          Glad you liked the article and the entire issue. Are you coming to Geseke
          in April?

          John

          _____

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 9, 2007
            John

            I will be in Geseke in April and I will be bringing Mr Dave (David
            George) with me.

            Our tenative plans call for Hamberg (Minatur Modellebahn), Wuppertal
            (Schwebebahn), and Goeppingen (Maerklin museum). Of course our
            transportation will be via DB with one possible leg provided by
            Lufthansa.

            Looking forward to the trip and seeing all the good people that I met
            there last time.

            Larry
          • John & Sue Bartolotto
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 9, 2007
              Larry,

              Excellent!! We'll be there also! See you and Dave there.

              John

              _____