CITY FLATS©

  • sea_rails
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007
      Please read the CITY FLATS© new product Press Release on
      WWW.SEARAILS.com on the Construction page.

      It describes a new modular series of undecorated cityscape building
      front kits that can be separated and recombined into a variety of
      different structures.

      Also, we have become very flexible in our production methods, so please
      feel free to suggest additional modular parts for SEARAILS to produce
      in this series. Industrial, Commercial, Styles, Eras, etc.

      Thanks for helping.
      Jim