Re: [Z_Scale] Chessie GP-35

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2007
      Joe,
      Are you saying the kitty still has nine lives?

      Loren

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4, 2007
        Hi All,

        Chessie anyone? After helping a Canadian, selling him a old MTL CN with the road # he didn't have & Joe's post, I looked thru some older cars that I'm willing to part with. One of them is a B&O Chessie System 50' double door boxcar, "Kadee" Micro Trains # 13706-2, with MTL couplers. Road # 288651. Plastic jewel box is "lightly scratched", boxcar is mint and hasn't been run in many years. Will take photos tomorrow. Asking $25. USD to a USA address including shipping, or best offer over that. Internationaly willing to ship, but contact me for additional shipping. The best offer would be from Joe D. Say free in exchange for a certain red paint and the NH GP9 release date? Here in the NE USA, we are anxious as well as in FL:) We feel forgotten, but understand backlogs. Z best,

        Michael Hilliard
        Wilton, CT USA

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 6, 2007
          I've posted a photo here if anyone's interested contact me off list:

          Michael

          Michael Hilliard <mchwilton@...> wrote:
          Hi All,

          Chessie anyone? After helping a Canadian, selling him a old MTL CN with the road # he didn't have & Joe's post, I looked thru some older cars that I'm willing to part with. One of them is a B&O Chessie System 50' double door boxcar, "Kadee" Micro Trains # 13706-2, with MTL couplers. Road # 288651. Plastic jewel box is "lightly scratched", boxcar is mint and hasn't been run in many years. Will take photos tomorrow. Asking $25. USD to a USA address including shipping, or best offer over that. Internationaly willing to ship, but contact me for additional shipping. Z best,

          Michael Hilliard
          Wilton, CT USA

          Recent Activity

          7
          New Members

          43
          New Photos

          1
          New Polls

          Visit Your Group
          Yahoo! News
          Kevin Sites
          Get coverage of
          world crises.

          Yahoo! Finance
          It's Now Personal
          Guides, news,
          advice & more.

          Drive Traffic
          Sponsored Search
          can help increase
          your site traffic.

          .

        • Jeff BAZ-man
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 7, 2007
            I'll take it off ya. Need to put some new legs under my 2 poor tired
            UPs

            Jeff
            SF Bay Area Z