Chessie GP-35

  • Joe DAmato
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2007
      Hey Guys,

      I scored a Chessie GP-35 along with some cars from a collection and
      want to unload the engine for my cost. $90.00 and I'll make sure it
      runs before sending it out. Let me know if you are interested.

      Cheers

      Joe
      shipsure2003@...
    • Loren Snyder
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4, 2007
        Joe,
        Are you saying the kitty still has nine lives?

        Loren

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 4, 2007
          Hi All,

          Chessie anyone? After helping a Canadian, selling him a old MTL CN with the road # he didn't have & Joe's post, I looked thru some older cars that I'm willing to part with. One of them is a B&O Chessie System 50' double door boxcar, "Kadee" Micro Trains # 13706-2, with MTL couplers. Road # 288651. Plastic jewel box is "lightly scratched", boxcar is mint and hasn't been run in many years. Will take photos tomorrow. Asking $25. USD to a USA address including shipping, or best offer over that. Internationaly willing to ship, but contact me for additional shipping. The best offer would be from Joe D. Say free in exchange for a certain red paint and the NH GP9 release date? Here in the NE USA, we are anxious as well as in FL:) We feel forgotten, but understand backlogs. Z best,

          Michael Hilliard
          Wilton, CT USA

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 6, 2007
            I've posted a photo here if anyone's interested contact me off list:

            Michael

            Michael Hilliard <mchwilton@...> wrote:
            Hi All,

            Chessie anyone? After helping a Canadian, selling him a old MTL CN with the road # he didn't have & Joe's post, I looked thru some older cars that I'm willing to part with. One of them is a B&O Chessie System 50' double door boxcar, "Kadee" Micro Trains # 13706-2, with MTL couplers. Road # 288651. Plastic jewel box is "lightly scratched", boxcar is mint and hasn't been run in many years. Will take photos tomorrow. Asking $25. USD to a USA address including shipping, or best offer over that. Internationaly willing to ship, but contact me for additional shipping. Z best,

            Michael Hilliard
            Wilton, CT USA

            Recent Activity

            7
            New Members

            43
            New Photos

            1
            New Polls

            Visit Your Group
            Yahoo! News
            Kevin Sites
            Get coverage of
            world crises.

            Yahoo! Finance
            It's Now Personal
            Guides, news,
            advice & more.

            Drive Traffic
            Sponsored Search
            can help increase
            your site traffic.

            .

          • Jeff BAZ-man
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 7, 2007
              I'll take it off ya. Need to put some new legs under my 2 poor tired
              UPs

              Jeff
              SF Bay Area Z