Photo Tour

  • Jim O'Connell
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2007
      Cor, I made it through all the photos. Very nice work. Ingenious how
      you have 'squeezed' Z into you home. Thanks for the tour. Keep up the
      good work. Cheers, Jim CCRR
    • Mike D.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2007
        Wow, Nice work!

        Can I get you to make one of these for me?
        Oh, and Can I get it by ...... umm, Friday !!!! ;o)

        >From: "Jim O'Connell" <jimo.crcmnvgtr@...>
        >To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Z_Scale] Photo Tour
        >Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 14:56:22 -0000
        >
        >Cor, I made it through all the photos. Very nice work. Ingenious how
        >you have 'squeezed' Z into you home. Thanks for the tour. Keep up the
        >good work. Cheers, Jim CCRR

        More photos; more messages; more whatever. Windows Live Hotmail - NOW with
        5GB storage.