Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Another LHS drops... (and Internet Store)

  • Randall Smidt
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 2, 2007
      Yes, but only Marklin. When that's what I'm looking for, that's a good source, particularly the quarterly sales.

      randy

      Allan Miller <almiller@...> wrote:
      Don't forget Stoneleigh Hobby, just north of Towson/Baltimore. I
      haven't been there in a while, but he stocks--or did stock--more
      Marklin than anyone in the area.

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Ellsworth Geib" <geib@...> wrote:

      > Kez,
      >
      > Actually Kez, there are 2 stores in Southern Maryland that carry Z.
      One is in Waldorf and
      > the other is in Leonardtown (Marklin). For you though, Martinsburg,
      WV is almost as close.