FM 5 axel C-liner

  • Graham Jones
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2007
      Hi all please excuse the paint job I can't paint but I have added a
      second marklin modded chassis photo's in the Hallmark PA1 directory so
      you can see what is possible. I have been asked to do a write up and
      submit it to Rob at Z-Track detailing how its done so wish me luck

      Graham The mad English Z scaler
    • de Champeaux Dominique
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2007
        Very nice work! But without wanting to hurt you, it
        reminds me more a FL9 than a 5-axle FM C-Liner!
        Sorry again.
        Dom