Re: [Z_Scale] new Gallery style

  • FT. Dewey
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 5, 2007
      Great pictures. Personally, I prefer the thumbnails, so I don't have to scroll through the whole batch. I can see them all at once, and enlarge the ones I want more detail on. DEWEY

      Jürg Rüedi <juerg.rueedi@...> wrote: Hello Friends

      I'm experimenting with a new Gallery style with bigger pictures. You
      can find it here:

      http://www.rosetown.ch/News/SP.htm

      Please let me know it you prefer this Gallery style or the other with
      the thumbnails and the smaller pictures.

      best Regards
      Jürg

      http://www.rosetown.ch

      Sometimes, the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train.

    • Jürg Rüedi
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 6, 2007
        Hello Friends

        Thanks to all for the kind words. I'll try to optimize the rest of the
        Gallery too. Please allow a couple of weeks for this job. :-)

        Sincerley
        Jürg

        http://www.rosetown.ch