Ztrack DT&I sets still available!

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
      We are back from the NTS! It was an interesting show to say the least. Mister
      Dave made the show for all of us! Congratulations Mister Dave on winning Best
      of Show! Ztrack will have a full show report in the September/October issue.

      We had reserved a number of Ztrack DT&I (Detroit, Toledo and Irontown) 50'
      boxcar sets for the show. These sets were produced for Ztrack exclusively by
      Micro-Trains. They are wonderful and based on actual prototypes. The sets were
      very popular at the NTS and quite a few went home with happy Z scalers. We do
      have a number remaining. At this time, we are now removing the one set per
      customer limit. Order as many as you like! Orders will be filled on a first come
      basis. Only 150 sets were produced. To order your exclusive set, please visit:

      http://www.ztrack.com/imprint/imprint.html

      We are also working on our next special MTL car set due to be released this
      December. Stay tuned!

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      www.ztrack.com

    • miked_r
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
        CONGRATS MR. DAVE!!!

        I had the pleasure of meeting you last year at the Philly NTS 2006 and
        I can see why you won!

        A great honor for a great Z Scaler!

        Michael