Re: MTL August releases.

  • Don Avila
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31, 2007
      Joe told me last month what the problem is with the site. Bottom
      line, "they know about it" and it is line to be repaired and repaired
      properly. Gotta hold your breath just a little more. {which would
      you rather have a "fixed" site or new rolling stock?] They want it
      fixed also as it is hard to sell stock if you can't get to the display
      pages.

      ...don

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Zane H. Healy" <healyzh@...> wrote:

      > > Happy 31st of July. MTL's August new releases can now be seen
      (with low
      > > resolution photos for the moment) at my website:
      > > http://www.zscalemonster.com/
      > > Some items are selling very fast already.
      >
      > They're up on the Micro-Trains site as well, such as it is. I
      really wish
      > they'd get their blasted website working right. The page for the GP-9's
      > *STILL* shows two F7-A's and on the new releases, the Burlington
      Northern
      > car has the text for the Menasha box car.
      >
      > That CN GP-9 is *very* striking. I see why someone (Joe?) was trying to
      > figure out how to be able to use it on their layout.
      >
      > Zane

    • Rocco
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1 10:01 AM
        Your web site might need attention. The BN car was
        not coming up for view when I just checked.

        --- "www.zscalemonster.com"

        http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/
      • www.zscalemonster.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1 2:45 PM
          Hopefully that was just a one time thing for your computer. It is
          opening ok on this end. Thanks for the heads up as you never know.

          Keep me posted!
          Anthony
          http://www.zscalemonster.com/

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 2 4:48 PM
            There's also the possibilty of operator error on this
            side.

            --- "www.zscalemonster.com"

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 3 5:07 AM
              Remember, it is never the fault of the operator.
              It is always the fault of the computer. <wink>

              Best wishes to all in the community of Z.