Father Nature Trees

  • Allan Borg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2007
      Hi All
      I just wanted to inform you all that I had an opportunity to talk with
      one of the key men behind the Bowser company at the NTS Saturday. We
      were discussing all the customers he manufactures products for and
      being obviously proud of the care they take in making mold masters gave
      me some history on his customer base. He is a highly ethical man who
      will not sell a product not released by his customer, nor will he as
      much as sell any seconds nor even give them away. He has a dilemma
      concerning the owners of Father Nature Trees as regards to those
      wonderful Z Wood reefers he makes. The husband and wife are both in
      poor health and because of this the man at Bowser says he cannot do
      anything with the molds for these cars.
      I am calling out to any of you in this group who may know the owners to
      see if they can make some arrangements with them to possibly buy out
      their tooling and manufacture rights and perhaps be able to resume
      making the reefer cars and maybe help bring those owners some income
      from which they might well benefit.
      Here is hoping that these tools wil not go forever into the unclaimed
      shelves of the Bowser company.
      Thanks, Allan
    • Elizabeth Hayes
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2007
        try Bob Olson (Pennzee) , he is also a Bowser client and he lives in the
        same geographic vicinity of John Kreider, aka Father Nature

        >From: "Allan Borg" <themohican2003@...>
        >To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Z_Scale] Father Nature Trees
        >Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 00:23:46 -0000
        >
        >Hi All
        >I just wanted to inform you all that I had an opportunity to talk with
        >one of the key men behind the Bowser company at the NTS Saturday. We
        >were discussing all the customers he manufactures products for and
        >being obviously proud of the care they take in making mold masters gave
        >me some history on his customer base. He is a highly ethical man who
        >will not sell a product not released by his customer, nor will he as
        >much as sell any seconds nor even give them away. He has a dilemma
        >concerning the owners of Father Nature Trees as regards to those
        >wonderful Z Wood reefers he makes. The husband and wife are both in
        >poor health and because of this the man at Bowser says he cannot do
        >anything with the molds for these cars.
        >I am calling out to any of you in this group who may know the owners to
        >see if they can make some arrangements with them to possibly buy out
        >their tooling and manufacture rights and perhaps be able to resume
        >making the reefer cars and maybe help bring those owners some income
        >from which they might well benefit.
        >Here is hoping that these tools wil not go forever into the unclaimed
        >shelves of the Bowser company.
        >Thanks, Allan

        Local listings, incredible imagery, and driving directions - all in one
        place! http://maps.live.com/?wip=69&FORM=MGAC01