Re: Slope question

  • Ellsworth Geib
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 29, 2007
      David,

      While I agree with the other comments you have received, why don't you simply try it. Just lay
      out some track, maybe on a sheet of the foam, and just raise one end. Every inch you raise
      one end of an 8 foot section (96 inches) corresponds closely to a percent rise. Raise the end
      4 inches (4 percent grade) and see what your MTL F-7 does. Then add a few cars and see.
      You don't have to do any construction except connect the tracks.

      Ell Geib