RE: [Z_Scale] Re: mtl rock island gp9

  • Elizabeth Hayes
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 25 6:45 PM
      you would expect that if a manufacturer puts out a paint scheme of a caboose
      , then there should be a locomotive to match it, until the Conrail GG1,
      Marklin always put out either a caboose or an observation passenger car to
      match every one of their US prototype locomotives, even if one wasn`t
      appropriate, like a caboose for the CNJ Blue Comet passnger locomotive