Allied Model Trains is open for business

  • Kevin Walker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2007
      Hi Group, Allied Model Trains had a "Soft Opening" this last Saturday.
      They are not fully stocked in the new location, but are open for
      business. The hours have changed and I am told that they will not be
      open on Sundays, so I would call before you make the drive. The
      official Grand Opening should occur sometime in September. Web site
      link http://www.alliedmodeltrains.com/

      Kevin