Re: Full Throttle's NEW 33' OPEN OFFSET-SIDE TWO-BAY HOPPER

  • Jim O'Connell
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2007
      I purchased a two pack. Would have bought more but that is all the
      budget had left. Cheers, Jim CCRR

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Gert Velthuizen <gertvelthuizen@...>
      wrote:

      > Thank you Anthony,
      >
      > for the info. I think I will pass this time although the LNE could
      be placed in 1970's North Eastern train anytime (with the than new
      GP35's at the point). Next to that I have an order for the Bethgons
      and that's hefty enough for now.

      > Any news about these coalcars?
      >
      > Have a good time.
      >
      > Gert
      >

      > To: z_scale@...: anthony@...: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 10:39:30
      +0000Subject: [Z_Scale] Full Throttle's NEW 33' OPEN OFFSET-SIDE TWO-
      BAY HOPPER

      > For those of you who have not yet seen, FT has released two new
      August releases.... of a NEW body style. Yes that is right.... a new
      33' OPEN OFFSET-SIDE TWO-BAY HOPPER! It is so hot we had to release
      it early. What we have to offer:#FT-3003-2 L&NE Offset-Side Hopper ~
      2 Pack#FT-3003-4 L&NE Offset-Side Hopper ~ 4
      Pack<http://www.zscalemonster.com/full_throttle/3000/>#FT-3004-2
      ATSF Offset-Side Hopper ~ 2 Pack#FT-3004-4 ATSF Offset-Side Hopper ~
      4 Pack#FT-3004-6 ATSF Offset-Side Hopper ~ 6
      Pack<http://www.zscalemonster.com/full_throttle/3000/>Best wishes to
      all!Anthonyhttp://www.zscalemonster.com/