Re: [Z_Scale] AZL GP-7 problems

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2007
      Dan,

      I am sorry to hear you are having problems. This is definitely not how this
      loco should perform. First, this is the preproduction release. We have stated
      publicly that we will address any customers concerns, and will do so. AZL
      warranties their locomotives if purchased through an authorized dealer or direct
      through Ztrack. What I would recommend is that you start by contacting the
      dealer you purchased it through. Once we connect with the dealer, I will have you
      return the locomotive directly to us. I will replace it with a UP from the
      standard run which is expected here in the next few months.

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016