Kato Z Unitrack

  • Dave Ferrari
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2001
      Hi Group!

      If anyone works up a business case for Kato to make Z Unitrack there are 2 key things to keep in mind:

      N scale narrow gauge (Nn3)
      HO narrow gauge (HOn2)

      While they are only approximate, the market for 6.5mm gauge track is considerably larger. And there is a business out there to compare.

      Now, I really want to ask Kato about making an affordable plastic loco in Z (maybe an RS-1 or GP-7!) But I am a dreamer.

      Dave