Singapore Layout Finished

  • Jim O'Connell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2007
      Friends, I just posted about 4 new photos. Click on 'New Photos', or
      find them for a while in 'A New CCRR' album in Photos. This layout is
      for a coffee table and is 29" in diameter. All track is Marklin.
      Structures by 'the other Lionel', and Gray Brothers. There are 6
      bridges, nearly 100 trees, 4 modified curved electric turnouts and 2
      uncoupler tracks. When it gets to Singapore the main loco will be the
      Marklin Bumble Bee Loco. The time period here is about 1900. Roads
      were dirt, no rr crossing signs. This is layout number 4 for me, and my
      layout business will begin No. 5 this fall. Cheers, Jim CCRR