RE : [Z_Scale] Re: MT Turnout

  • Jim O'Connell
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 2, 2007
      Dom, Thanks for the clarification. In my experience, limited, I have
      found that my MTL and Marklin turnouts "light up" all the tracks
      attached to the turnout. I might not have expressed myself with the
      correct terminology, but I have to cut gaps to stop electric flow on
      all the layouts I have done. Heck maybe I'm wiring mine incorrectly?
      I just did a test on my layout and the layout I'm just finishing for
      a client in Singapore and regardless of turnout position power goes
      through the turnouts and all three tracks are powered. To me, this
      is 'all live' and not power routing. Talk to me. Cheers, Jim CCRR

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, de Champeaux Dominique

      ______
      > Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos
      questions !
      > Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des
      internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses