Re: [Z_Scale] Re:Norm's Train World Phone or email?

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2007
      Thank you very much.
      Loren

      -------Original Message-------

      From: Rockwell
      Date: 7/2/2007 6:05:14 AM
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Re:Norm's Train World Phone or email?

      Loren:

      Phone number is 402-337-0424, Monday thru Friday 10 AM till 4 PM CDT.
      E-Mail: info@...
      Web Site: www.normstrainworld.com
      also you can e-mail direct at grpa@....

      Norman Rockwell (grpa)
      Norm's Train World
      103 East Broadway / PO Box 635
      Randolph, NE 68771-0635
      PHONE 402-337-0424 / FAX 402-337-0180
      www.normstrainworld.com www.pre-size.com
      email: grpa@...

    • feyerhc
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2007
        Loren,

        Telephone # Norm's Train World 402-337-0424 in Randolph, NE
        FAX 402-337-0180 E-mail: info@...
        Norm's store is only about 20 miles from me. Let me know if you have
        problems contacting him and I will investigate further.

        Carl
        In Nebraska

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "loren snyder" <ljsnyder@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone have an active phone # for Norm's Train World or an email
        > that works? I tried the info email # and it was a no go.
        > Loren

      • Loren Snyder
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 12, 2007
          Hi Carl,
          I've been snowed under this past week, but just now talked with Norm.
          Thanks to you and all who provided info for me to contact Norm.

          Best,