Re: MT Turnout

  • Yuji Kuwabara
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 2, 2007
      Hello,

      Thanks for info about MTL turnout.
      I will employ MicroTracks as soon as coming R220/45deg curve
      and long time out-of-stock 110mm straight become available.

      Regards.

      Yuji Kuwabara
    • Jim O'Connell
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 2, 2007
        Dom, Thanks for the clarification. In my experience, limited, I have
        found that my MTL and Marklin turnouts "light up" all the tracks
        attached to the turnout. I might not have expressed myself with the
        correct terminology, but I have to cut gaps to stop electric flow on
        all the layouts I have done. Heck maybe I'm wiring mine incorrectly?
        I just did a test on my layout and the layout I'm just finishing for
        a client in Singapore and regardless of turnout position power goes
        through the turnouts and all three tracks are powered. To me, this
        is 'all live' and not power routing. Talk to me. Cheers, Jim CCRR

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, de Champeaux Dominique

        ______
        > Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos
        questions !
        > Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des
        internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses