Norm's Train World Phone or email?

  • loren snyder
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2007
      Does anyone have an active phone # for Norm's Train World or an email
      that works? I tried the info email # and it was a no go.
      Loren
    • Rockwell
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2007
        Loren:

        Phone number is 402-337-0424, Monday thru Friday 10 AM till 4 PM CDT.
        E-Mail: info@...
        Web Site: www.normstrainworld.com
        also you can e-mail direct at grpa@....

        Norman Rockwell (grpa)
        Norm's Train World
        103 East Broadway / PO Box 635
        Randolph, NE 68771-0635
        PHONE 402-337-0424 / FAX 402-337-0180
        www.normstrainworld.com www.pre-size.com
        email: grpa@...

      • Loren Snyder
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2007
          Thank you very much.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2, 2007
            Loren,

            Telephone # Norm's Train World 402-337-0424 in Randolph, NE
            FAX 402-337-0180 E-mail: info@...
            Norm's store is only about 20 miles from me. Let me know if you have
            problems contacting him and I will investigate further.

            Carl
            In Nebraska

            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "loren snyder" <ljsnyder@...> wrote:

            > Does anyone have an active phone # for Norm's Train World or an email
            > that works? I tried the info email # and it was a no go.
            > Loren

          • Loren Snyder
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 12, 2007
              Hi Carl,
              I've been snowed under this past week, but just now talked with Norm.
              Thanks to you and all who provided info for me to contact Norm.

              Best,