Re: HAPPY CANADA DAY!!

  • Jim O'Connell
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2007
      Jerry, Yes, indeed. Happy Canada Day. Did I mention I used to be
      married to a gal from Calgary? She drove me nuts and I ended up with a
      great gal from Quebec City of all things!! Go figure. Also I feel like
      getting on a jet plane an heading for my favorite pub in Londinium. No
      smoking there now. Cheers, Jim CCRR

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry Salamon" <jjsalamon@...> wrote:

      > A BIG HAPPY CANADA FOR ALL THE CANUCKS HERE!!
      >
      > ALSO A HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY COMING UP FOR ALL OUR AMERICAN COUSINS!!
      >

      > JERRY SALAMON
      > CALGARY, ALBERTA

    • Daniel Egy