"Tri-level Auto Rack" CP-Rail-

  • Hermann
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2007
      Hi Rob,

      a friend of mine, Gunnar Haeberer, one of the Z Friends Admins, asked me, to ask you ,

      if you would be so kind to note one of the "Tri-level Auto Rack" for CP-Rail for him!

      Please let me know what he has to do to get one .... !

      Thanks in advance

      yours

      Hermann

      Z - Friends - Europe
      Hermann Becker
      Am Teich 4
      D 59590 GESEKE Germany
      ( 8°31 O 51°38 N )

      Tel +49 2942 5333
      Fax +49 2942 5308

      e Mail: Hermannfb@...
      Homepage: http://www.Z-Friends-Europe.de

      Da meine Tastatur sich immer mehr zu einem selbständigen Wesen entwickelt:
      keine Gewähr für richtige Rechtschreibung Tippfehler daher einfach ignorieren! Danke !

    • ztrack@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2007
        Herman,

        Thank you for your inquiry. I am not taking orders at this time for the
        Tri-level auto racks. Once we have these available for shipping, I will start
        taking orders. We can definitely can take care of Gunnar.

        Best,
        Rob

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        6142 Northcliff Blvd.