AZL Releases NS Coal Porters!

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2007
      NEW FROM AZL FOR JULY!

      American Z Line is excited to announce the release of Bethgon Coal Porters.
      This is AZL's first injection molded freight car release. The initial roadname
      is Norfolk Southern. The cars come four to a package. Three sets are
      available. Each set has cars with different roadnumbers. The cars come with AZL's
      roller bearing trucks with metal wheels and AZL couplers. AZL couplers are
      compatible with MTL's couplers. The wheels are blackened. An imitation coal load is
      included. The sets are:

      9011-1 Set 1. Roadnumbers: 10180, 10195, 10210, 10277
      9011-2 Set 2. Roadnumbers: 10181, 10196, 10211, 10275
      9011-3 Set 3. Roadnumbers: 10182, 10198, 10209, 10272

      MSRP is $119.00. Ztrack Magazine subscribers are entitled to purchase direct.
      Ztrack Magazine price is $95.00 per set. Not a Ztrack subscriber? Please
      contact your authorized AZL dealer to order. Ztrack will have online ordering
      available late next week. You can order direct via email; ztrack@.... Shipping
      is to commence after July 4th.

      More information on AZL's coal porters can be found at:
      http://www.ztrack.com/AZL/amerzlines.html

      Rob Kluz

      Note: AZL roller bearing trucks used in this release were developed and
      delivered prior to the release of MTL's turnouts. For this reason, customers may
      experience the cars riding up on the frog of the turnout. In testing,
      derailments did not occur. At a later date, AZL does plan on offering roller bearing
      trucks with wheel gauging that accommodates MTL's turnout tolerances.

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      http://www.ztrack.com/
      Distributor American Z Line

    • Zane H. Healy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2007
        > MSRP is $119.00. Ztrack Magazine subscribers are entitled to purchase direct.
        > Ztrack Magazine price is $95.00 per set. Not a Ztrack subscriber? Please
        > contact your authorized AZL dealer to order. Ztrack will have online ordering
        > available late next week. You can order direct via email; ztrack@.... Shipping
        > is to commence after July 4th.

        It seems to me that if someone wants these, and isn't a subscriber, then
        they should become a subscriber! :^) The savings on two sets would more than
        pay for the subscription. I say this as a non-subscriber who prefers to buy
        the magazine from his local store. I'll have to keep that out, once there
        are some UP cars I'm interested in.

        Zane
      • Jürg Rüedi
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2007
          That's great news Rob! As soon as AZL start with the UP, SP or BNSF
          Cars I'll get a couple of dozends. :-)

          best Regards
          Jürg

          http://www.rosetown.ch